What amazing displays of drama, tough fought wins, and gut-wrenching losses we had this past weekend as we moved one step closer to the big game. Nothing matches the spectacle of Super Bowl Sunday, and the Super Bowl Grilling Series continues to provide exciting grilled menu items to elevate your game day spread. Next up are Bacon Ranch Grilled Jalapenos, featuring rich salty flavors, creamy texture, and exhilarating heat in each bite.
The trick with these jalapenos is grilling them upright over indirect heat with a pepper tool or making a foil basket to hold them in place, keeping them from charring and spilling the yummy cheesy mixture. The stuffing mixture is a combination of cream cheese, crumbled bacon, ranch powder, and shredded cheese. Each pepper is completely stuffed with the mixture. Use your tool or foil restraint to hold the peppers together over indirect medium heat for about 20-25 minutes, keeping in mind that they lose their heat the more they are cooked. Once done, serve piping hot for a flavor explosion to match the intensity of the game. Take your game day feasting to a new level with these addicting Bacon Ranch Grilled Jalapenos and the Super Bowl Grilling Series.
Yields 12 Peppers
Bacon Ranch Grilled Jalapenos Ingredients
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tablespoons ranch powder
- 2 Tablespoons crumbled bacon
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese (I used Sargento 4 State Cheddar)
- 12 jalapeno peppers
Bacon Ranch Grilled Jalapenos Directions
- Cut off the stems of the jalapenos. Remove the seeds and the membranes. Be careful not to touch your face or eyes. Rubber gloves are great for protecting your skin. Rinse the peppers and dry them on paper towels. Set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese and ranch powder until creamy. Stir in the bacon and shredded cheese. Fill the peppers completely with the cheese mixture. Place in a grill basket or pepper tool upright and place on the grill. Grill on indirect heat for about 25 minutes. The temperature should be around 375*. The peppers will lose their bright color as they cook. Serve hot. Makes 12 peppers.
Taken from InsideBruCrewLife.com